Friday, Aug 9th @ 3pm at Porch
Thursday, Aug 15th @ 6pm at Plum Goods – (Ombre colored mobile!)
Friday, Aug 16th @ 6:30pm at Gallery 1880
Saturday, Aug 17th @ 3pm at Gallery 1880
Here are some particulars and hints.
– All materials are provided, but if you have a collection of sea glass or driftwood, please feel free to bring it! Bring you show off pieces too. Everyone at the class is there because they possess a love of sea glass… We’d love to see your best finds!
– Don’t get a manicure the day before. There is super glue involved and perfect nails will not like it.
– While I love kids and have one of my own, I don’t recommend this for anyone until 12.
– The process is not complicated, but it is difficult. Bring patient hands and perhaps a pair of tweezers and an awl.
– I keep the class size small, so everyone will get personal help.
– Feel free to contact me with questions; email@example.com
*** I also make custom Sea Glass Jewelry; earrings, necklaces, and rings. If you have a special piece that you would like to inquire about having made into something wearable, feel free to bring it!